Monday, January 4, 2010

Howling in the kitchen


Howling in the kitchen
Originally uploaded by pbrouss84
Well, the holidays are over. Now back to the grind and let the howling begin. Because we are like a good portion of the families in the world, some of her family is close by and some of mine is far away, we have to split up the seasonal celebrations into separate get togethers, this is OK, it's the way of the world. In the case of my mom, we don't see her but maybe two or three times in a year including Christmas. What does all this have to do with a picture of a howling dog. Plenty. Since we don't spend enough time around my mom and her faithful companion, Mitzi, she sees us as competition for my mom's attention and let me tell you she is one jealous bitch. I only call her that in the caniniest sense of the word. If I meant it any other way I would have called her "biatch!" I hope I spelled that right, I wouldn't want to offend anyone. Wait, the dog can't read, but she can sing. Patricia started to sing and the Mitzi said, Oh no you didn't! And let the games begin. I guess you had to be there, so the only thing to do is really look closely at the photo and notice the rounded mouth howling her displeasure. So, there you have it.

1 comment:

  1. Pete is the only guy I know that can take great pictures, and make up words. When was the last time you used "caniniest" in a sentence. This should be a word for the next Scripps Howard spelling Bee.

    ReplyDelete